You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Forecast

  1. Map

  2. TAS forecast

    Windy with rain, mainly north and west. Just the odd brief, light shower on east coast.

    National forecast
    Location Forecast Now Min Max
    Burnie Clearing shower Clearing shower 10.4° 10° 15°
    Burnie forecast

    Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast early this evening. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    10.4°
    Dew point
    9.6°
    Relative humidity
    95%
    feels like
    10.4°
    Wind
    CAL 0km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    1.0mm
    Hobart Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 9.9° 15°
    Hobart forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of light showers early this evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    9.9°
    Dew point
    8.7°
    Relative humidity
    92%
    feels like
    9.3°
    Wind
    WNW 6km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    3.0mm
    Launceston Clearing shower Clearing shower 12.1° 15°
    Launceston forecast

    Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast early this evening. Light winds. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    12.1°
    Dew point
    11.3°
    Relative humidity
    95%
    feels like
    11.9°
    Wind
    N 6km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    5.4mm
    St Helens Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 12.9° 10° 17°
    St Helens forecast

    Cloudy. High (70%) chance of light showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    12.9°
    Dew point
    11.5°
    Relative humidity
    91%
    feels like
    11.7°
    Wind
    NW 13km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.4mm
    Strahan Showers easing Showers easing 11.0° 13°
    Strahan forecast

    Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Strahan, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    11.0°
    Dew point
    9.1°
    Relative humidity
    88%
    feels like
    9.1°
    Wind
    NNE 15km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    3.0mm
    Swansea Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 13.6° 16°
    Swansea forecast

    Cloudy. High (70%) chance of light showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    13.6°
    Dew point
    10.0°
    Relative humidity
    79%
    feels like
    12.8°
    Wind
    NNW 11km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    1.4mm

    View more locations ›