You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Forecast

Adelaide (34.9258°S, 138.5997°E, 38m AMSL) set as my default location ›

  1. 7 day forecast

    Today: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm about the southern suburbs this evening. Winds NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

    Forecast for Adelaide (34.9258°S, 138.5997°E, 38m AMSL)
      Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
    Summary Possible shower Possible shower Mostly sunny Late shower Possible shower Possible shower Possible shower
    Minimum 13° 11° 10° 11° 11°
    Maximum 19° 20° 21° 20° 17° 16° 17°
    Chance of rain 40% 30% 30% 90% 70% 60% 40%
    Likely amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
    UV index Moderate Moderate Low Low - - -
    Frost risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
      9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
    Wind speed 17
    (km/h)
    18
    (km/h)
    14
    (km/h)
    20
    (km/h)
    10
    (km/h)
    16
    (km/h)
    24
    (km/h)
    27
    (km/h)
    22
    (km/h)
    28
    (km/h)
    12
    (km/h)
    18
    (km/h)
    18
    (km/h)
    23
    (km/h)
    Wind direction W W NNW WNW NE NNW N NW W W WNW WNW NNW WNW
    Relative humidity 75% 63% 82% 61% 75% 45% 59% 58% 68% 59% 72% 57% 70% 56%
    Dew point 11°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 10°C 9°C 7°C 11°C 8°C 9°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 8°C
  2. Sunrise and sunset times

    Sunrise / Sunset for Adelaide (34.9258°S, 138.5997°E, 38m AMSL)
    First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon rise Moon set Moon phase New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
    6:41am CST 7:09am CST 5:15pm CST 5:43pm CST 4:49am CST 4:18pm CST Waning crescent New moon May 26 First quarter Jun 01 Full moon Jun 09 Last quarter Jun 17
  3. Warnings

    There are no current warnings for Adelaide

  4. Temperature for next 7 days

    Temperature in 7 days
    Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
    19 20 21 20 17 16 17
  5. Rain for next 7 days

    Rain in 7 days
    Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
    0 0 0 5 5 5 5