You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Forecast

Dalgety (36.5023°S, 148.8346°E, 747m AMSL) set as my default location ›

  1. 7 day forecast

    Today: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain about the alpine peaks this evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h.

    Forecast for Dalgety (36.5023°S, 148.8346°E, 747m AMSL)
      Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
    Summary Showers Frost then sunny Frost then sunny Frost then sunny Possible shower Frost then sunny Possible shower
    Minimum -1° -3°
    Maximum 14° 15° 16° 16° 15° 11° 12°
    Chance of rain 5% 5% 5% 10% 70% 20% 30%
    Likely amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
    UV index Low Low Low Low - - -
    Frost risk Moderate High High High Moderate Severe Severe
      9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
    Wind speed 21
    (km/h)
    25
    (km/h)
    11
    (km/h)
    14
    (km/h)
    11
    (km/h)
    12
    (km/h)
    15
    (km/h)
    20
    (km/h)
    27
    (km/h)
    31
    (km/h)
    24
    (km/h)
    25
    (km/h)
    16
    (km/h)
    25
    (km/h)
    Wind direction W W NW W NW S NNW NNW NNW NW WNW W NW WNW
    Relative humidity 86% 55% 85% 52% 84% 54% 87% 48% 76% 56% 79% 53% 79% 54%
    Dew point 6°C 5°C 5°C 5°C 5°C 7°C 6°C 5°C 6°C 6°C 1°C 2°C 1°C 3°C
  2. Sunrise and sunset times

    Sunrise / Sunset for Dalgety (36.5023°S, 148.8346°E, 747m AMSL)
    First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon rise Moon set Moon phase New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
    6:33am EST 7:00am EST 5:01pm EST 5:29pm EST 4:36am EST 4:04pm EST Waning crescent New moon May 26 First quarter Jun 01 Full moon Jun 09 Last quarter Jun 17
  3. Warnings

    There are no current warnings for Dalgety

  4. Temperature for next 7 days

    Temperature in 7 days
    Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
    14 15 16 16 15 11 12
  5. Rain for next 7 days

    Rain in 7 days
    Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0